Latest Unit Sold: #08-42 on 14-May-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-09-2020: Book an Appointment to view The Florence Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 19-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 18-09-2020: Read more: Chinese investors snap up Hong Kong property as new security law deters foreigners
- 16-09-2020: Read more: New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 15-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: August new home sales surge to 11-month high on pent-up demand
- 09-09-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rental volumes tumble again in August; rents hold
- 08-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB launches more than 7,800 BTO flats, including first batch near Tengah car-free town centre
- 18-08-2020: Read more: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 17-08-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales up in July amid worsening economic outlook
- 13-08-2020: Read more: Pandemic, circuit breaker cut GDP by $11b, but Budget support helped
- 12-08-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rents in July see first uptick since February but demand shows Covid-19 impact
- 05-08-2020: Read more: Mortgagee sales not likely to spike up in 2020 despite recession
- 01-08-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales jump 105% in June as showflats reopen after COVID-19 circuit breaker
- 29-07-2020: Read more: S’pore office rents flat, while retail rents dip
- 27-07-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices eke out surprise 0.3% rise in Q2
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% rise in new private home prices in Q2
- 15-07-2020: Read more: Singapore new home sales rebound, hit 7-year high for month of June
- 12-07-2020: Read more: China economy rebounds in Q2 after virus hit
- 02-07-2020: Read more: Private home prices slide further in second quarter amid circuit breaker
- 01-07-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices weaken further with 1.1% drop in Q2
- 24-06-2020: Read more: Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 21-06-2020: Read more: New private home sales up 75% in May from April, but down 49% from a year ago
- 15-06-2020: Read more: Singapore new private home sales surged 75% in May over April’s low despite circuit breaker
- 10-06-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB rental volumes may be bottoming out but rents could soften further
- 08-06-2020: Read more: Singapore ranks 4th-safest place amid Covid-19 pandemic
- 31-05-2020: Read more: Temporary relief measures for property developers, home-buyers of projects disrupted by Covid-19
- 18-05-2020: Read more: China home prices rise again in April, adding momentum to recovery
- 12-05-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales plunge 57% in April amid circuit breaker period
- 17-04-2020: Read more: Rental demand surge likely due to anti-virus measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: URA allows electronic payment for booking fees, deposits of property purchases
- 12-04-2020: Read more: Chip Eng Seng sells 77 units at Kopar At Newton condo
- 09-04-2020: Read more: China’s big developers shrug off short-term virus impact to splurge on land
- 08-04-2020: Read more: TDSR limit waived for borrowers seeking deferred mortgage payments
- 01-04-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices fall 1.2% q-o-q in Q1 2020
- 23-03-2020: Read more: New private homes sales up 57.3% in February amid COVID-19 situation
- 15-03-2020: Read more: Singapore property auction listings could rise 10% in 2020 due to coronavirus outbreak
- 10-03-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices and sales drop in February, hurt by coronavirus outbreak
- 13-02-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices up, but coronavirus outbreak may hit sales
- 12-02-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents rise in January on lower volume; coronavirus outbreak may hit leasings
- 10-02-2020: Read more: Listed property developers with ‘substantial connection to Singapore’ can be exempted from qualifying certificate scheme
- 08-02-2020: Read more: Singaporeans are Ditching Their Flats Earlier, with Good Reason
- 23-01-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 18-01-2020: Read more: Rents For Private Non-Landed Homes And HDB Flats Rise In December 2019 From A Year Ago
- 16-01-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up Almost 15%, Thanks To HDB Upgraders.
- 20-12-2019: Read more: Singapore private home prices to rise 2% in 2020, 2021: Fitch Ratings
- 07-08-2019: New Floor Plan For The Florence Residences is now available.
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the The Florence Residences E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 20-03-2019: The The Florence Residences Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 25-02-2019: Full The Florence Residences E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 20-02-2019: Updated Site Plan for The Florence Residences released.
- 02-02-2019: The Florence Residences Location Map have been updated.
- 30-01-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released The Florence Residences Video.
- 14-01-2019: Want to find out more on the Masterplan in Hougang? Read the Hougang URA Masterplan.
- 02-01-2019: Full Project Details for The Florence Residences have been updated!
- 08-12-2018: Read more on the developers behind the development of The Florence Residences.
The Florence Residences is proudly developed by Logan Property Holdings. As one of the most renowned developer for more than 24 years, Logan Property have built numerous quality homes across China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Their track records include Stirling Residences (Singapore), The Masterpiece (Shenzhen), Acesite Park (Zhuhai), Royal Sea Sunshine (Shantou) and many more.
The Florence Residences will enjoy a fresh 99 year lease, and be fully developed to the plot ratio of 2.8
The Florence Residences is located at Hougang Avenue 2 in the Hougang Estate. Located between Kovan and Hougang MRT Stations, residents in The Florence Residences will find ease of transportation via public transport, and there are many amenities such as hawker centers, shopping malls, cafes, and more. The Florence Residences is also well-connected to Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
You will find several amenities nearby with the The Florence Residences location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Florence Residences are on first come first serve basis.
The Florence Residences is a mega new launch property located at Hougang Avenue 2. The new Hougang Condo comprises a total of 1410 units consisting of units from 1 to 5 bedroom layouts.
With their Club-Condo concept and 128 lifestyle facilities similar to that of country club, The Florence Residences differentiates itself from other residential developments. Residents will be able to enjoy complimentary classes and workshops conducted within The Florence Residence, without having to pay a premium for a country club’s membership.
The Florence Residences is situated at a well established matured estate, within a mere 7 to 10 minutes stroll to Hougang MRT & Kovan MRT. Residents of The Florence Residences Condo will find several renowned schools within such as Holy Innocents’ Primary School, Montfort Primary School and Xinmin Primary School.
Several units were successfully sold during The Florence Residences launch on 2nd March 2019.
Book An Appointment to view The Florence Residences ShowFlat, Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Florence Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.